October 07, 2020
Results: Town Planner for 2 Minutes
Last week’s opinion poll was simple, yet fun. We presented you with several construction projects that had gone before the DPC (Development and Planning Committee) in recent months and gave you the option to respond with ‘Approve’, ‘Reject’ and ‘Don’t Know’.
Now for the results..drum roll please...in order of most approved!.
2. Converting a farm in Lewis Battery in the upper rock into a small rural hotel within the Nature Reserve - 72% approval
3. Europa Walks, 28 homes on the site of the ex-MOD properties known as Europa Walks Estate - 68% approval
4. North Gorge Eco Development including 45 low rise homes - 64% approval
5. 2 Green Parks on Queensway on the site of the existing car parks - 57% approval
6. Both worlds development - 14 apartments and parking on the south end of Sandy Bay - 47% approval
7. Line Wall Road works and beautification - 41% Approval